We conduct fresh research
new engagement. Additionally, we source well-respected individuals in our network of business people to gain referrals to other professionals who may be suited for your position. More than database output, our approach yields more qualified, currently active candidates for consideration and contact.
Search engagements have four phases, with segments of each often occurring simultaneously. These phases are:Phase One: Initiation
Phase Two: Candidate Presentation
- Conduct client needs analysis
- Understand client organization, reporting structure
- Develop position description
- Build prospect database
- Introduce qualified candidates
Phase Three: Candidate Evaluation
- In-person interviews of targeted candidates by a Lowry Rhoads partner
- Develop candidate evaluations
- Meet with client to review evaluations
- Facilitate client interviews of candidates
- Continue to generate new prospective candidates, as needed
Phase Four: Hiring
- Additional rounds of client interviews with lead candidate(s)
- Conduct reference checks on lead candidate(s), including degree and professional certification verifications
Communication is vital throughout every search.
- Assist in structure and negotiation of offer
- Candidate hired
- Assist in transition as requested by client
We are committed to providing consistent, detailed communications regarding all search assignments. Establishment of a regular communications process, including impromptu calls and meetings as circumstances warrant, are the best ways to keep everyone fully informed as to the progress of a search.